Wednesday 3 February 2010

Seven Days Of Space



Sophie Dutton is running a pretty interesting project at the moment. Its probably best for me to let her tell you about it.

"Im putting my desktop up for rent. An investigation into digital space, value and wealth. Every week I will post the link to the Ebay auction so you can bid to design any wallpaper : type any slogan, opinion / lyrics / suggestion you like and have it displayed for 7 DAYS. I am a designer who’s laptop is overseen and observed by many others daily in and around London, Birmingham and Bristol, including my university, the Royal College of Art. I will be renting it out every seven days and documenting it progress here. An opportunity to get yourself or your work / thoughts seen."

Find out more about the project here.

No comments:

Post a Comment